Statement of Faith
Campus Mission International adopts the following articles as its Confession of Faith.
1. The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and duty.
2. There is but one God and He alone is to be worshiped. He is a Spirit, self-existent, omnipresent, infinite, eternal and unchangeable in His being, wisdom, holiness, justice, goodness, truth and love.
3. In the Godhead, there are three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and these three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
4. To save man from the guilt, corruption and penalty of sin, and to give them eternal life,
God, in His infinite love, sent into the world His eternal and only Son, the Lord Jesus Christ
in whom alone God has become incarnate, and through whom alone men can be save.
The eternal Son became true man, and was and continues to be true God and true man,
in two distinct natures, and one person forever.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary, yet without sin.
5. The Holy Spirit, who proceed from the Father and the Son,makes men partakers of salvation,
convincing them of their sin and misery and enlightening their minds in the knowledge of the
6. The sacraments instituted by Christ and Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
7. It is duty of all believers to unite in Church fellowship to obey His laws, to continue in
prayer, to meet together for His worship, to wait upon the preaching of His word, to manifest
Christ-like spirit among themselves and toward all men, to labor for the extension of Christ's
Kingdom throughout the world, and to wait for His glorious appearing.
8. At the last day, the dead shall be raised, and all shall appear before the judgement seat of
Christ, and shall receive according to the deeds done in the present life, whether good